Farmigo reserves the right to change this Policy at any time by posting a new privacy statement on our web site. You are responsible for checking periodically for changes. By accessing the site, you indicate your agreement to and acceptance of the terms of this Policy, and consent to the collection, retention and use of your personally identifiable information consistent with this Policy, as amended from time to time. If you are visiting our site from outside the United States, there may be special rules or limitations on your use of this web site.
Information Collected by Farmigo
If a user wishes to subscribe to our mailing list and/or newsletter, we collect and retain contact information such as name, email and mailing address. We may also collect and retain information regarding the types of information or topics that are of interest if we are provided with that information, as well as identification of which communications our users wish to receive.
Use of Information
Except as disclosed to you or as otherwise described in this Policy, as may be amended from time to time, Farmigo will not share any personally identifiable information that subscribers or web site users provide to us with any third party for their direct marketing purposes. Farmigo will disclose info to the extent necessary to comply with applicable laws or legal processes (e.g., subpoenas). We will cooperate with law enforcement authorities. Farmigo may use information that it collects to provide, maintain, protect and improve our services, as well as to protect the rights and property of Farmigo and of our users and suppliers. Farmigo may share your personal information where it is necessary for us to complete a transaction or do something that you have asked us to do.
Farmigo uses visitors' IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site. We also use them to gather broad demographic information about our users in general. This information does not contain anything that can identify users personally. We may combine demographic information supplied by a subscriber at registration with site usage data to provide profiles, in aggregate form, about our users and their preferences in the content of the site and advertising.
Any information disclosed in public areas of the site will become public information. Farmigo cannot control the use of information disclosed in public forums, such as forums, blogs, bulletin boards, groups, or chat rooms. Farmigo will treat any postings by users, feedback, emails or suggestions to us as NON-CONFIDENTIAL and as NON-PROPRIETARY. If you choose to use your real name, it will be available to and viewable by anyone.
Registering With Merchants and Service Providers
Using e-mail and mailing addresses
Farmigo may send out e-mail and mail to our subscribers about services and products offered by Farmigo and our partners. Farmigo may work with service providers to assist with these mailings, and these service providers may have access to your personally identifiable information. Third parties will not contact our subscribers through the use of our e-mail and mailing lists except through our own emails or newsletters that may contain messages from our partners within the email and/or mail themselves, or unless users ask to be placed on a list to receive e-mail and/or mail from our partners on subjects of interest.
If You Are Under the Age of 18
If you are under 18, you may use farmigo.com only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Farmigo does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 13, you should not attempt to register for this site or send information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the site. If a child under 13 submits information through any part of the site without verification of parental consent, and we learn the person submitting the information is a child or such consent has not been verified, we will attempt to delete this information as soon as possible. Because we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13, we do not use or disclose such information to third parties.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits residents of California who are registered users and use our service for private, family or household purposes to request certain standard information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes (including a list of categories of data disclosed in the previous calendar year and names and addresses of data recipients). To make such a request, please contact us as provided below.
Because Farmigo operates in many countries, circumstances could arise where it is necessary for us to make your personal information available to our worldwide business units. Privacy laws differ across the globe. If we share your information with a Farmigo affiliate or business unit that is outside of the United States, we will do so consistent with this Policy.
This site is hosted in the United States and is intended for United States visitors. If you are visiting from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from United States law, please note that you are transferring your personal data to the United States and by providing your personal data you consent to that transfer. When you provide personal data to Farmigo or our service providers or vendors, you consent to the processing of your data in the United States as the site is operated in the United States.
To request that we remove your personally identifiable information from our database or to "opt-out" of any further e-mail or contact, send request to info[at]farmigo[dot]com . Farmigo will make a good faith effort to comply with such written requests within thirty days of receipt of the request.
Farmigo uses reasonable precautions to keep the personal information disclosed to us secure and to disclose such information only to responsible third parties. Please note that Farmigo makes no guarantee that information provided to us will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of firewalls or secure server software. Farmigo is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the site. If there is a breach of security that impacts your personally identifiable information, you agree that Farmigo may notify you of the breach by electronic mail using any email address that you have provided to us for you.
If Farmigo should ever file for bankruptcy or merge with another company, or if we should decide to buy, sell or reorganize some part or all of our business, Farmigo may disclose your personally identifiable information to prospective or actual purchasers or receive such information from sellers. Farmigo intends to seek appropriate protection for information disclosed or received in these types of transactions
1955 Bryant St, Palo Alto, CA, 94301
Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that
any content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a
notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act
("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with the following
information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Farmigo's designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is: Yossi Pik, 1 Bavli, Tel-Aviv, Israel, 62331, Yossi [at] Farmigo [dot] com. For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to Farmigo customer service through info [at] Farmigo [dot] com. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Statement, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
Counter-Notice. If you believe that your content that was removed
by Farmigo (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or
that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the
copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use
the content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following
information to the Copyright Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Delaware, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
- If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, Farmigo may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Farmigo's sole discretion.
- If we become aware that one of our users is a repeat copyright infringer, it is our policy to take reasonable steps within our power to terminate that user.
- It is our policy to accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures used by copyright owners to identify or protect copyrighted works that we determine are reasonable under the circumstances.